As the account owner you can do the following.
- Add drivers (invite), remove drivers (delete) or cancel course invitations - add via email or by nominating a username and password
- View driver progress within courses - includes the dates and times they took modules, which questions they got wrong and how many times they took each module
- Edit driver groups - change groups deliberately or change the automatically using group sequencing
- Add and remove managers - you can have as many managers as you like at no extra charge
- Manage payment details - change credit card details if you paid by credit card
- View invoices - generate PDFs
- Generate reports - download every last piece of your drivers' data as a CSV file for Excel
- Renew drivers - if a course licences is expiring, you can renew it
- Purchase more course licences - if you need to enrol more drivers, purchase more course licences
- Add a logo - it appears in the interface
- Set email reminders for drivers that haven't accepted an invitation - they'll get one 14 days after receiving the invitation
- Set up groups to help segment and manage drivers - helps you to manage large numbers of drivers
- Set up which modules are available to which groups (Fleet Driver Plan only) - hide modules that aren't relevant
- View analytics - additional analysis and information
- Restrict drivers from deleting their own test results
- Give permissions to managers to invite and delete drivers - give more control to a manager to manage their own drivers
- Generate certificates and validations for courses
An account owner can invite themselves to any course, in which case they become a Driver, too.
Simply go to the Drivers and courses page and invite your own email as a driver or check the box at the bottom of the invitation screen.