If you purchased one course licence to use for yourself, please click here. If you purchased multiple course licences, you can do the following.
- Add drivers via email, using a username and password if they don't have an email, or bulk uploading them using a spreadsheet (this is how you assign a course licence to yourself or other drivers)
- Purchase more course licences - if you need to enrol more drivers, purchase more course licences
- View driver progress within courses - includes the dates and times they took modules, which questions they got wrong and how many times they took each module
- Edit driver groups - change groups deliberately or change the automatically using group sequencing
- Add and remove managers - you can have as many managers as you like at no extra charge
- Manage payment details - change credit card details if you paid by credit card
- View invoices - generate PDFs
- Generate reports - download every last piece of your drivers' data as a CSV file for Excel
- View the dashboard
- Download every driver's current status
- Renew drivers - if a course licence is expiring, you can renew it
- Add a logo - it appears in the interface
- Set email reminders for drivers that haven't accepted an invitation - they'll get one 14 days after receiving the invitation
- Set up groups to help segment and manage drivers - helps you to manage large numbers of drivers
- Set up which modules are available to which groups - hide modules that aren't relevant
- View analytics - additional analysis and information
- Restrict drivers from deleting their own test results
- Give permissions to managers to invite and delete drivers or add and change groups - give more control to a manager to manage their own drivers and the overall setup
- Generate certificates and validations for courses
An account owner can invite themselves to any course, i.e. enrol themselves, in which case they become a Driver, too.
Simply go to the Drivers and courses page and invite your own email as a driver or check the box at the bottom of the invitation screen. This uses one course licence.
Keywords: add myself to a course