These are the steps you should take to set your operators up with their truck-mounted crane course. Click on the links for more detail (they'll open in a new window)
- Enter your name and company name in Profile
- If you have more than one location, or you want to divide your operators into groups, set up one or more Groups
- If you want another person to manage one or more Groups, invite Managers
- If you want your Managers to be able to add/delete drivers, rather than just view reports, enable this in Account
- Invite or add your operator(s) - either via email or, if they don't have an email, adding them using a username or bulk uploading them
- Follow up with them and make sure they are given clear goals about when the course must be finished
- You will receive an email when they have finished all the assigned modules. You can always view their progress by building a report in the reports section, or downloading a report to Excel
- Conduct the practical assessment - you'll need the practical assessment checklist, or you can make your own. Alternatively, if your practical assessment is at Master Drive, call them on 0800 637 000 to make a booking.
- Validate the course and print the certificates and ID card.