Managers have most of the permissions of the account holder but can't add or modify groups or add and delete other managers.
As a manager, you will see drivers that belong to groups which you have been assigned to.
Managers have two levels of permissions. All managers within a company will have the same level of permissions.
- View user reports and analytics
- Generate an in-page report for any current course
- View an individual driver's profile and test results
- Use the car, heavy vehicle and motorbike Road Code sections like a free user can, but can't access the paid modules or courses unless they have also been invited as a driver
- A manager can manage multiple companies or entities (one invitation is required from each company)
Optional permissions (set by the account holder)
This level requires that the main account holder enable this in Profile > Account.
- Invite and/or delete drivers - note that the two options are separate and you may be able to invite but not delete, delete but not invite, or invite and delete
- Validate a course's results for one of your drivers - note that not every course has this option.
- Invite themselves to a course - see 'what can a driver do?'.
- View a list of expired or deleted drivers
- Download course results from expired/deleted drivers
- Purchase additional licences using a credit card
- View a list of drivers that haven't accepted a course invitation
- Resend course invitations
- Add groups
- Delete groups
- Rename groups
- Change module availability within groups
- Change group sequencing rules