Managers have most of the permissions of the account holder but can't add or modify groups or add and delete other managers.
As a manager, you will see drivers that belong to groups which you have been assigned to.
Managers have two levels of permissions. All managers within a company will have the same level of permissions.
- View user reports and analytics
- Generate an in-page report for any current course
- View an individual driver's profile and test results
- Use the car, heavy vehicle and motorbike Road Code sections like a free user can, but can't access the paid modules or courses unless they have also been invited as a driver
- A manager can manage multiple companies or entities (one invitation is required from each company)
- View an activity log related to your account
Optional permissions (set by the account holder)
This level requires that the main account holder enable this in Profile > Account.
- Invite and/or delete drivers - note that the two options are separate and you may be able to invite but not delete, delete but not invite, or invite and delete
- Validate a course's results (i.e. create an operator's certificate) for a driver - note that not every course has this option.
- Invite themselves to a course - see 'what can a driver do?'.
- View a list of expired or deleted drivers
- Download course results from expired/deleted drivers
- Purchase additional licences
- View a list of drivers that haven't accepted a course invitation
- Resend course invitations
- Add groups
- Delete groups
- Rename groups
- Change module availability within groups
- Change group sequencing rules
- Add, edit or delete managers.