Accessing the website
You must be connected to the internet or wi-fi (users of our Android and iPhone apps must have internet connectivity).
Browser and operating system recommendations
Some things won't work if you don't have a fairly modern browser. We recommend the following:
- Any version of Google Chrome from 2020 or later
- Any version of Firefox from 2020 or later
- Any version of Safari from 2020 or later
- iPhone Version 9 or better running a version of Safari from 2020 or later, but better with Chrome
- iPad Version 2 iPad or better (version 1 iPads running Safari have a memory issue which will stall long modules; try Chrome instead and it should be fine)
- Any version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox from 2020 or later running Android 10.0 or later
You should always use the latest available operating system for your machine.
Microsoft browsers (IE and Edge)
We do not support Internet Explorer as it doesn't comply with modern security protocols. Microsoft Edge should work fine, but if your IT team has configured it, please ask them to make sure it's as standard as possible.
Cookies must be enabled otherwise we can't store your scores or keep you logged in.
Videos are hosted with vimeo.com (make sure your IT provider isn't blocking vimeo.com, player.vimeo.com and i.vimeocdn.com) and you will need to be able to listen to audio. You can use the Road Code tests without requiring video.
Vimeo's minimum specs are here.