Users with a paid account can click on the green speaker icon at the top of the question (computers and large tablets) or underneath the question (mobile phones and small tablets)
To stop the audio, click the speaker again, or submit the answer to the question by clicking Submit.
The audio is played as an MP3, so you will need to ensure that you have your volume turned up and you are not blocking that kind of media via your browser.
The audio is a real person speaking rather than computer-generated voice because the computer-generated voices aren't good enough yet.
Modules with audio
- All driver health and safety
- All Road Code
- All license endorsements and specialist vehicles
- All vehicle safety
- All advanced driving
- All heavy vehicle training
- All car learner
- All motorbike learner
- All heavy vehicle learner
- All in the Learner Licence Plus course
Modules awaiting audio
- Tourist quizzes
- Australian road rules
- Some courses provided by third-parties