We can load custom modules for your company that only appear for your drivers within the Fleet Driver Plan.
You can treat custom modules the same way that you treat other modules:
- Make them available only to certain groups
- Track them in Modules Completed and Reports pages
- Export drivers' results as a CSV
Custom modules can appear in sections with other modules, or in their own section. If they're in their own section, they'll look a little like this:
The modules function the same way as other modules. You can have:
- A pre-quiz page with embedded media and text - a video or slideshow, images, etc
- Any number of questions. An individual question can have text, a video or image, plus up to eight answers (either text or images), and be either multiple choice (one answer) or multi-select (more than one answer), plus some clarification text for the correct and incorrect response.
- A post-quiz page with embedded media and text.
There is a one-off charge for loading and testing custom modules. You can host your own videos (either on YouTube or Vimeo) or we can host your video using our hosting plan for a small charge.
Supplying us questions for a custom module
If you are supplying questions for a custom module, please use one of the templates below.
We will need to know the module name and the section name and description, as you can see above. We will calculate the approximate timing for the module.
- Module 1
- Module 2
Images should be supplied separately as .jpg, .gif or .png. An ideal size is 300px wide but you can go as wide as 630px. We recommend the image is no more than 50kB, and preferably less than 20kB to keep the site loading quickly.