Version 6.0 (released 27 October 2019)
Modified on: Mon, 4 Nov, 2019 at 9:38 PM
Shiny new things
- Managers can now be assigned permissions to manage Groups (add, edit, delete, change module assignment, change sequences) - there are individual selectors for this in Profile > Account
- Driver numbers are now clickable in Drivers and courses - rather than having to select from the menu, just click on the number
- Fleet Driver Plan has been removed from the main menu - you can access it from Courses, or from Your Courses or Your Skills > Modules completed if you have a course licence
- Major changes to how you select optional modules in the courses using Groups - it's now a matrix
- Changes to Analyse > Dashboard and Analyse > Reports - there are several new reports available, but we had to move four reports to the Reports page and have them generated on request as they take a lot of server resources. These will make their way back to this page as we make improvements to the database. They are: top-performing drivers, drivers with incomplete courses, drivers struggling with some modules, drivers skipping videos
- Course category filter - when you're in the course catalogue simply choose the category at the top of the page and it will filter the selection. For example, this link filters for forklift courses.
- New menu colour - it's a bit brighter
- Course enrolment date was sometimes incorrect
- The for business account holders was incorrect when in the Resources section
- Managers could not validate a course assigned to an owner-driver account (i.e. one person with one course)
- Breadcrumbs weren't working on module media pages (i.e. when the video is shown)
- 'Restart' wasn't logging the module attempt
- Several typos were fixed and some wording was changed to make the interface clearer, particularly around navigation and breadcrumbs
- Business account holders can now see absolutely every test result for each driver (restarts and abandoned tests weren't visible)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.