Version 5.21 (released 25 June 2019)
Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 10:05 AM
Shiny new things
- Notify driver when all modules are completed - this means that they won't be retaking unnecessary modules
- Notify driver when the next module is already completed and instead direct them to the next incomplete module
- Better notification if someone tries to use the account creation link to log in
- New reporting dashboard - lots of instant statistics to help you manage drivers
- Improve driver expiration email to account manager
- Improve notification of expiring courses
- Search within drivers that haven't accepted their invitation
- Course licence time will be related to either the day the driver accepts the invitation email, or the day that they are added with a username, rather than just when you purchased the course licences
- Add more data to course completion report
- Fix course completion discrepancies when generating a report
New and changed content
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.