Version 5.20 (released 30 May 2019)
Modified on: Fri, 31 May, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Shiny new features
- Add driver(s) using a form is vastly improved, especially if that driver already exists.
- The course order is now alphabetical in the Manage Drivers and Courses screen to make it easier for you to find when you have multiple courses
- You can now generate a certificate for drivers whose course licences are expired or deleted (assuming they finished enough of the course to be eligible for a certificate)
- Backup email no longer needed when adding a driver who only has a username
- Drivers must enter their name in their profile before they can generate a certificate
- Improved processing time when editing multiple groups or drivers
- Facebook share now opens the app on mobile
- Resources menu fixed on mobile
- Course titles were duplicated in Your Skills > Modules Completed when a driver had a renewed course
- Some email templates were missing images
- Next module prompted sometimes went to a module that wasn't available to the driver (if that module was turned off); now it selects the next available module
- Course completion emails weren't being sent for the Fleet Driver Plan
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.