You can now treat Car, Motorbike, Heavy Vehicle and Tourist as pseudo 'courses' as part of the Fleet Driver Plan. For example, if you only give a driver access to Heavy Vehicle, this appears separately in the drop-down menu in the Reports page and on their Modules Completed page.
On the Reports page, choose the course you want to build the report for from the drop-down menu.
- Logo was missing from course invitation emails and when a new user creates a password after clicking an invitation
- Invitations sent before our last update became invalidated
- Next module was missing from the results page.
- Manager could see invite and delete options, even if account holder had forbidden it
Known issues not resolved
- Build report does not work on Internet Explorer
- Total modules available in FDP doesn't display the correct number if the driver doesn't have access to any actual FDP modules.