When you build a report in the Reports page you can sort any column by clicking on the column header. For example, if you want to sort by least points through to most points.
To do it, simply click on the column header and it sorts it like this:
Click again and it reverses the sorting.
Columns are sorted 0-9 / 9-0, or A-Z / Z-A.
- Sort by points to quickly see who has the most or least points (e.g. to generate a leaderboard)
- Sort by Last logged in to find drivers that haven't logged in for a while
- Sort by Date joined to focus on new drivers
- Sort by Modules passed to find drivers that have completed the most or least modules
- Sort by Email to list emails alphabetically
- Sort by Name to list names alphabetically.